FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Business North Carolina announces 2022 Building North Carolina awards.
Charlotte (November 1, 2022) — This November, Business North Carolina magazine celebrates commercial real-estate projects with the ninth Building North Carolina awards. Design, innovation and community impact were considered when selecting these projects, which were completed between July 1, 2021 and June 30, 2022.
Winners were selected by our editorial team with input from representatives of the state’s construction and architecture industries.
Nido and Mariana Qubein Arena, Conference Center and Hotel, High Point
301 Hillsborough at Raleigh Crossing, Raleigh
Central Piedmont Community College Parr Center, Charlotte
ARTS & ENTERTAINMENT PROJECT
Steven Tanger Center for the Performing Arts, Greensboro
Durham Public Library, Durham
JW Marriott Charlotte, Charlotte
HEALTH CARE PROJECT
Atrium Health Union West, Stallings
The Eastern, Raleigh
- Tower Two at Bloc , Raleigh
- UNC Pembroke West Hall Renovation, Pembroke
- Murphy’s Farms Apartments, Morganton
- N.C. State University Plant Sciences Building, Raleigh
- Appalachian State University’s Laurel Creek Hall, Boone
- Aloft Hotel/Coastline Convention Center, Wilmington
- Friends Homes, Greensboro
- Pine Springs Prep Academy, Holly Springs
- Seven Sounds Brewing, Elizabeth City
To learn details about Building NC award winners, visit Business North Carolina’s November issue at https://businessnc.com/