Who are the top lawyers in North Carolina? In the January 2018 issue, Business North Carolina will publish our annual list of the state’s best attorneys, selected by their peers. Nominations must be received by August 1, 2017.
There are a few simple rules:
- You must have your N.C. State Bar number to complete a ballot.
- You can only vote once; multiple ballots associated with the same bar number will be disqualified.
- A vote for a lawyer in your firm or organization will be counted only if you nominate a lawyer from outside your firm in the same category.
- Block votes from a firm may be disqualified.
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- Lawyers in the Legal Elite Hall of Fame are not eligible.